About the CEO

My photo
CEO of Catco Worldwide Media, musings from the magazine...

Friday 13 October 2017

Catco newsletters: October 13th, 2017

Welcome to musings of CatCo Media. Here you can find my musings and random ideas that come about in my daily life of being a CEO of a media magazine company.

I am open to accepting prompts for:
Art
Fic
Gif set
Edits (I'm excellent in photoshop)
Anything else you might be interested in... involving supercat, and/or any other Supergirl ship. 

If you want something done, feel free to drop it in the comments, or send me an email, and I'll happily respond when I can.

Also, this is where I'll be posting ideas that I have unfinished in stories, and don't know how to finish. So if there's some you think you might have an idea for, and would like a shot at writing or drawing, or collaborating on, I'd be pleased to assist, send me a note on it.

I have way too much unfinished fic, so any ideas and or requests, drop them here. 

And if you are here then you shall know of the others:
www.superkaralovesfanfiction.tumblr.com
www.archiveofourown.com/superkaradamnvers
www.instagram.com/superhero art geek

Have a look around. 

Enjoy, and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment